Anémone Anthon decided that a change was in order, and moved to a new region (the Basque Country) and took up a new job... With her sister Caroline, she founded Albertine, reinvented the bathing suit, and entered a series of trendy partnerships. Let’s see what she’s been up to.
- Her name is Anémone Anthon
- She’s an entrepreneur and fashion designer
- She works in Biarritz in a family venture with her sister, Caroline Anthon
- She was inspired by her grandfather, a corset- and bonnet-maker, and by the Basque Country’s distinctive lifestyle
- We’re following her because all the French girls want an Albertine bathing suit, and so do the Italians, Americans, Australians, and Japanese...
- Her signature: sincerity. By watching what they want and keeping an eye on their tastes, the Anthon sisters get there first with each season’s trends.
- Breaking news: Albertine now makes more than bathing suits, with a range of lovely underwear.
- www.albertine-swim.com (External link)
- @albertineswim (External link)
- 2 Basques stores and 100 points of sale worldwide…