Embarking on an adventure in France this spring is a guaranteed way to create unforgettable memories. With activities ranging from paragliding in the French Alps and canyoning in the Verdon George, to paddling down the Dordogne and cycling along the Loire Valley, there are numerous unique ways to discover the beauty of the French landscapes. Our contest this month focuses on one such unique mode of exploring France’s picturesque beauty. Answer a simple question and stand a chance to win one of three cameras to capture all the magical moments of your next trip to France.
WHERE IS THE CONTEST RUNNING?
This online contest is currently running on our Facebook (External link) account. The participant can only participate in the contest via Facebook. 3 winners will be selected from Facebook.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
• Comment the correct response on the post on our Facebook page!
Name this famous aerial invention by the Montgolfier brothers that makes for a fascinating discovery of France’s châteaux, vineyards and lush landscapes!
• Make sure you like and follow our Facebook (External link) page
• Like the contest post
• Comment on the post with the correct answer and tag your two friends
• Make sure to have an open profile on Facebook
Three winners will be selected, and each winner will win a camera!
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
• The participant must like, share, and comment on the post with the correct answer.
• The participant must tag 2 friends in the comment.
• The participant must have an active Facebook account and an open profile.
• The participant must like Atout France’s Facebook (External link) social media page.
• The participant must be 18 years of age or above.
• The participant must be an Indian national and must be a legal resident of India.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
• The contest is organised by Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency in India (hereby referred to as the Organiser)
• The contest begins on the 17th of April 2023 and ends on the 30th of April 2023 at midnight IST.
• By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organiser, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organiser is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should refer solely to the Organiser with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. The Organisers may be reached by email at email@example.com during the contest period.
• The winner must give consent to share his/her email address, phone number and legal residential address with the Organiser.
• Each winner will receive a camera, which will be couriered to the address shared with the organisers.
• The prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner.
• The Organiser will not replace any lost prize item.
• This contest is open to legal residents of all states in India. All state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must ensure that the correct name, address, and contact number are shared and that there is somebody present at the delivery address at the time of collection.
3. WINNER SELECTION:
• The winners will be selected according to all the steps mentioned in the Eligibility criteria. The participants will be shortlisted at the discretion of the Organiser according to the eligibility criteria mentioned above, and winners will be picked through a random winner generator app.
• The name of the winners, will be announced on the 11th of May 2023 on the Organiser’s Facebook account, after confirmation of his/her acceptance and after he/she shares his/her full name, contact number, email address and legal residential address.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
• The potential winner will be notified by direct message via Facebook. For this reason, the potential winner must ensure their messaging option is always turned on during the contest period, and that their profile is open. The winner must reply to the message within 48 hours. Once the potential winner has been contacted via direct message, a mail to the email address provided by the potential winner will be sent to procure written confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
• The potential winner must acknowledge the announcement by email as directed by the Organiser within 48 hours.
• The Organiser is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor the said email account.
• Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will then be selected.
5. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: