The holiday season is upon us, and in order to bring in the festivities, we have yet another contest for you, where you can get a chance to enjoy the convivial atmosphere with some exciting goodies à la française!
WHERE IS THE CONTEST RUNNING?
This is an online contest that is currently running on our Twitter (External link) and Facebook (External link) social media accounts. The participant can choose to enter the contest via Twitter OR Facebook. There will be four winners- two winners will be selected from Facebook and two will be selected from Twitter.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Give the correct answer to the question :
“Which city in the region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes celebrates the Festival of Lights?”
• Make sure you like our Twitter (External link) and Facebook (External link) social media pages, depending on the account you are entering the contest from.
• Like the post.
• Comment on the post with your answer.
Two winners from each platform will win a festive goodie hamper à la française.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ENTER THE CONTEST?
• The participant must have an active Twitter OR Facebook account and an open profile.
• The participant must like Atout France’s Twitter (External link) OR Facebook (External link) social media page.
• The participant must like the contest post.
• The participant must comment on the post with the correct answer.
• The participant must be 18 years of age or above.
• The participant must be an Indian national, residing in the following cities: Bombay, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pondicherry, Jaipur, Surat, Agra, Nagpur.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
• The contest is organised by Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency in India (hereby referred to as the Organiser)
• The contest begins on 4th November 2021 and ends on 30th November 2021 midnight IST.
• By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organiser, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Organiser is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to the Organiser with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. The Organisers may be reached by email at email@example.com during the contest period.
• Each entrant must agree to have their names announced, once selected as the winner, and must give consent to share their email address, phone number and legal residential address with the Organiser.
• Four winners will receive a festive goodie hamper à la française.
• Only one prize per person will be awarded.
• Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
• The Organiser will not replace any lost prize items.
• This contest is open to legal residents of eligible cities mentioned above and the prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The winner must ensure that the correct name, address and contact number is shared, and that there is somebody present at the delivery address at the time of collection.
3. WINNER SELECTION:
• The winner will be selected according to all the steps mentioned in the Eligibility criteria. Once shortlisted according to the eligibility criteria, the correct answer will be picked through a random winner generator app.
• The winner’s name will be announced on 3rd December 2021 on the Organiser’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, after confirmation of his/her acceptance and after he/she shares their full name, contact number, email address and legal residential address.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
• The potential winner will be notified by direct message via the respective social media accounts (Twitter or Facebook) through which they have entered the contest. For this reason, the potential winner must ensure their messaging option is on at all times during the contest period, and that their profile is open. The winner must reply to the message within 48 hours. Once the potential winner has been contacted via direct message, an email at the email address provided by the potential winner will be sent to procure written confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
• Potential winner must accept the prize by email as directed by the Organiser within 48 hours.
• The Organiser is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
• Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture, and another winner will then be selected.
5. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER:
• Please make sure to read Twitter’s rules and regulations of participation- https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules (External link)