Accor is a world leading hospitality group offering experiences across more than 110 countries in 5,500 properties, 10,000 food & beverage venues, wellness facilities or flexible workspaces. The Group has one of the industry’s most diverse hospitality ecosystems, encompassing more than 40 hotel brands from luxury to economy, as well as Lifestyle with Ennismore. Accor is committed to taking positive action in terms of business ethics & integrity, responsible tourism, sustainable development, community outreach, and diversity & inclusion. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACCYY) in the United States.
Pullman Lyon aligns with Accor Group's commitments to development and strives to take concrete action in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
This premium hotel, designed by decorator Fabien Roque, has been conceived as a green oasis in the heart of the business district of Part-Dieu.
Pullman Lyon - Restaurant © Pullman Lyon
Situated right outside the train station, on Béraudier Square, the hotel is part of the multimodal exchange hub project aimed at redesigning the neighborhood with serene public spaces, abundant greenery, prioritizing pedestrians, cyclists, and public transportation.
Within the establishment, various initiatives have been implemented to address environmental, social, and economic challenges.
Bedroom at Pullman Lyon © Pullman Lyon
Some examples include:
- Greening of the hotel by the company Merci Raymond to provide a true green haven.
- Digitization of services with the Skeat app (replacing the traditional Room Directory) and home automation of services (replacing "Do Not Disturb" signs) to eliminate paper in rooms.
- Currently undergoing certification with “La Clef Verte”, the first sustainable tourism label for tourist accommodations and restaurants.
- Green initiatives: energy and waste management, plastic-free policy, local sourcing.
- Employee well-being: connected canteen and Foodles commitment, workplace sports provided by a specialized company.
- Solidarity commitment to various associations during the holiday season.
Ground floor and bar at Pullman Lyon © Pullman Lyon
Due to its strategically accessible location by public transportation from all of Europe and the implemented enhancements, Pullman Lyon aims to attract travelers seeking sustainable tourism.
More info on Hotel Pullman Lyon: https://all.accor.com/hotel/C177/index.en.shtml