The Sainte-Chapelle as you have never experienced it before!
You can't come to Paris? Paris is coming to you!
Thanks to the remote visits offered by the Centre des monuments nationaux, you can discover the Sainte-Chapelle in a 360° view system (developed by the Synergyz company), for the first time. A true Gothic jewel located on the Ile de la Cité, in the heart of Paris, the beauty of the Sainte-Chappelle’s stained glass windows will leave a lasting impression on you.
A passionate guide will accompany you throughout this unique visit experience.
You will discover the history and architecture of the monument, access areas not open to the general public, and closely observe the stained glass windows in gigapixel format thanks to the innovative techniques of the Gigascope company.
An enjoyable visit, whether alone, with family or friends, invites you to interact with your guide. From the comfort of your tablet or computer, the Sainte-Chapelle has never been so intimately accessible!
Click here to purchase your tickets (External link)
Duration: 1h to 1h30 with questions and answer time
Visit presented via the Zoom video conferencing system
RATE: 9€ per screen (not including eventual bank charges) - No replay available
DATES: Attention, all visits are programmed in French local times on our ticketing page
• Friday 25th February – 5pm (France) / USA: 11am (EST) – 10am (CST) - 8am (PST)
• Wednesday 2nd March - 16pm (France) / USA: 10am (EST) – 9am (CST) - 7am (PST)
• Friday 4th March - 9pm (France) / USA: 3pm (EST) – 2pm (CST) - 12am (PST)
• Saturday 5th March – 6pm (France) / USA: 12am (EST) – 11am (CST) - 9am (PST)
• Saturday 5th March - 00h (France) / USA: 6pm (EST) – 5pm (CST) - 3pm (PST)